Share an Article from Google Play Newsstand on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share an article from the Play Newsstand application on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the lock screen.To unlock the phone, swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to use, as we need to open up the applications folder.Advertisement
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Play Newsstand application.Ours is located at the bottom of the screen. The icon is a blue piece of paper, and underneath, there are the words, "Play Newsstand". Your Play Newsstand application may be in a different position in this folder. Find it and press down on it to enter the application. In this video, we want to show how to share an article.
- 8Now we want to share this article.To do that, we can swipe down on the screen to bring up an orange bar. It has icons in it. It will disappear quite quickly, but don't worry about it, just swipe down again. Make sure we don't press down on the screen, because that would mean that we would enter the photo. Just swipe down a little bit.
- 10We now have a "Share with" menu with all different applications we can use to share this article.We have Gmail, Bluetooth, Twitter, Direct Message, Facebook, and lots of others. Choose the option that is right for you. We are going to use Gmail because it's a nice easy option. Press down on the icon to open up the application.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to share an article from the Play Newsstand application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Share an Article from Google Play Newsstand on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor