Share an Album from Photos on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share an album from the Photos application on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the lock screen.To unlock the phone, swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is here that we need to focus now because we need to open up the applications folder.Advertisement
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Photos application.Ours is located at the bottom of the screen. Its icon is a multi-colored shape with the word "Photos" underneath. Your Photos application may be in a different position in the applications folder. Find it and press down on the icon, which will allow us to enter the app.
- 5In this video, we want to show how to share an album.To do that, we must first have created an album. We have a video tutorial on how to do that on VisiHow. Once we have created an album, we need to access a menu via the icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen shaped like three horizontal lines. Press down on this icon.
- 12Now we can see all different ways that we can share this album.There may be some applications that you have that we don't, and you will also see them here if they can be used to share photos. We have Facebook, Gmail, Hangouts, Google+, Tweet, Mail, Messages, Viber and others. Choose a method of sending the album. We are going to use Viber for an example. We are going to press down on the Viber icon, it is purple with a phone in the middle.
- 17This concludes our tutorial on how to share an album from the Photos application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Share an Album from Photos on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor