Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to share a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 4Now that the folder has been opened, we need to find and tap the Google Chrome application.There is the Google Chrome icon, which is a circle made up of different colors, and underneath it says the word "Chrome". Your application may be in a different location, so look for the icon in your folder. We want to demonstrate how to share a webpage.
- 7In this menu, we are looking for the option that says the word "Share".Next to it, there is a Gmail icon representing one of the applications that we have used recently to share a website or webpage. If we've used any other applications to share a webpage, then those icons may also appear here as well. We can press down on the word "Share" and it will open up a list with all the different applications that we can use to share this webpage.
- 8Tap on the chosen method.We can use Gmail, Direct Message in Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Skype, or any other application that we have installed on this HTC One M8. For this example, we'll use Gmail. It's going to open up the Gmail application where we will see the name of the webpage and the link for the web address to send to a contact.
- 9We can type in an email address by tapping on "To" and typing the email address.Once we've done that, we will be able to send this email to share this webpage. We can use all of the applications that we talked about earlier and we will be able to go through the same process. We'll have to go through the process for those individual applications.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to share a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We will answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.