Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to share a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 4There is the Google Chrome icon, which is a circle made up of different colors, and underneath it says the word "Chrome". Your application may be in a different location, so look for the icon in your folder. We want to demonstrate how to share a webpage.Now that the folder has been opened, we need to find and tap the Google Chrome application.
- 7Next to it, there is a Gmail icon representing one of the applications that we have used recently to share a website or webpage. If we've used any other applications to share a webpage, then those icons may also appear here as well. We can press down on the word "Share" and it will open up a list with all the different applications that we can use to share this webpage.In this menu, we are looking for the option that says the word "Share".
- 8We can use Gmail, Direct Message in Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Skype, or any other application that we have installed on this HTC One M8. For this example, we'll use Gmail. It's going to open up the Gmail application where we will see the name of the webpage and the link for the web address to send to a contact.Tap on the chosen method.
- 9Once we've done that, we will be able to send this email to share this webpage. We can use all of the applications that we talked about earlier and we will be able to go through the same process. We'll have to go through the process for those individual applications.We can type in an email address by tapping on "To" and typing the email address.
- 11If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We will answer them for you.This concludes our tutorial on how to share a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.Advertisement
Video: Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Share_a_Webpage_from_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8." VisiHow, visihow.com/Share_a_Webpage_from_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8 Accessed 23 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Share a Webpage from Google Chrome on HTC One M8." Accessed May 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Share_a_Webpage_from_Google_Chrome_on_HTC_One_M8.