Share a Vine via SMS or Email in Vine on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Alexander Avdeev, Anonymous, Jen M
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can share a Vine video via an SMS or email message from the Vine application on the iPhone 6.
- 5We need to find and tap the Vine icon.The icon is green-blue. Tapping the icon will open up the application. Vine will automatically start playing whichever Vine videos are on our news feed. We can edit the categories to see different Vine videos by referring to another VisiHow tutorial on how to add and remove categories. The tutorial is at http://visihow.com/Explore_and_Follow_or_Unfollow_Categories_on_Vine_on_iPhone_6.
- 7We tap the symbol with an arrow in a circle.The symbol is on the right-hand side. A new window will be brought up. There is another VisiHow tutorial on how to share a video directly to the listed social media sites. The tutorial is at http://visihow.com/Share_a_Vine_in_Vine_on_iPhone_6.
- 8We need to tap the three vertical dots in the very right-hand corner.Tapping them will bring up another window where we can also share via Facebook and Twitter in a different way. We can also share via "Message" and "Mail". Both are shared in the same format. One opens in our SMS message, and the other in our email message.
- 16We can just tap the home button in the bottom left-hand corner.We'll get back to the page where we began.Advertisement
This is a VisiHow video. We've just shown you how you can share a Vine video via an SMS or email message from the Vine application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them to the section below. We'll do our best to get back to you.
Video: Share a Vine via SMS or Email in Vine on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Alexander Avdeev, Freya