Share a Vine from the Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share a Vine when using the Vine application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5Scroll through the Vines and find a Vine that you like and want to share.In the example, we have an interesting Vine of a celebrity refusing to eat from a spoon. As you can see, he's not very hungry. We want to share this Vine. We find it amusing and humorous, and something that we need to send to somebody. We want to send it to a friend. To do that, press the icon at the bottom-right below the video. It is a gray circle with three gray dots in it, forming an ellipses.
- 7The Vine can be shared through Facebook, Messaging, OneNote, Outlook and Twitter.It can be shared via message which is nice and easy, or it can be shared via email so someone can watch it on their computer. To share it via email, press down on "Outlook". In this example, we are using the Outlook service. If you have other email services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email service, they will also appear in the list.
- 8In the example, it says "Check out JayEBeats's post on Vine!" and the Vine address.The recipient will easily be able to click on it or press it, and they will be able to view this humorous Vine. To add a contact, press the black circle icon with the plus sign it it located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to share a Vine when using the Vine application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Share a Vine from the Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Melissa Rae, Thor