Share Photos and Videos through Gallery on Samsung Note 10.1
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we are going to review how to share photos and videos through the Gallery application on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
- 7You can perform the following actions for the selected photo or video:You can tap one of the options.
- share on ChatON;
- share on Group Play;
- add to Dropbox;
- add to Evernote;
- share via Bluetooth;
- convert the picture to PDF;
- share via Google Drive;
- share by email message;
- share on Facebook;
- share on Flipboard;
- share via a Gmail message;
- share via other different social media platforms.
- 9Then, you can send the image or video to the selected recipients.You can enter recipients of the image in the "To" field by tapping on it.Advertisement
This has been a video tutorial on how to share photos and videos on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion in the space provided below.
Video: Share Photos and Videos through Gallery on Samsung Note 10.1
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm