Share Multiple Pictures from the Photos App on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Inukshuk and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to share multiple photos from the Photos application on an HTC One M8.
- 4Now that the folder has been opened, we need to find and tap on the Photos icon.It is an icon of a shape made up of different colors, and underneath, it says the word "Photos". Your photos application may be in a different location, so look for the icon in your folder. We want to demonstrate how to send multiple photos from this application.
- 7Now each photo has a circle in the top left-hand corner, and if we press down on a photo to select it, we will see that the circle turns blue with a white checkmark inside.Select all of the photos to share. It will tell us how many photos are selected in the top left-hand corner. If we want to close out of this, we can just press the "X" beside that number.
- 8Now we can share these photos by tapping on the share icon in the top blue bar.There are three small dots joined by some lines, creating a triangle. This will bring up a menu of all of the different ways we can share these photos. Facebook, Gmail, Viber, Twitter, Mail, Messages, etc. We can choose whichever application we want to use. If you have applications that we don't then you will see those here as well.
- 14This concludes the tutorial on how to share multiple photos from the photos application on the HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Share Multiple on the Photos App on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, Eng, Crystal