Share Google Play Apps via Gmail on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share an application via Gmail from the Google Play Store on an HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the lock screen.To unlock the phone, swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is one of these icons that we now need because we want to open up the applications folder.Advertisement
- 7We are going to share the address and the information, not the application itself to download.The recipient can download it from the page we send where they can find out more about this application. We want to use Gmail for this process. We can use other kinds of mail and applications to send the information as well. Press down on "Gmail".
- 10There is a default message."Take a look at "Super-Bright LED Torch"". This has been added automatically for us. Then we have the address where the recipient of this email can find out more information. Once we're happy, we press the send icon at the top of the screen that looks like an arrow or triangle pointing right. This will send this email. We will have successfully shared this application via Gmail.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to share an application via Gmail from the Google Play Store on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Share Google Play Apps via Gmail on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor