Share Google Drive Files with WhatsApp Contacts on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Crystal, Eng, soumen and 2 others
Hello and thank you for watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to share a file in Google Drive with a WhatsApp contact on the LG L70.
- 9Tap "OK".The confirmation just says , "Share with (name)?". Pressing "OK" will bring us to the chat where we can see the document name as well as a link to this document has been shared. In order to close this application and go back to the home screen, we can tap the bottom center button on the phone.
- 10This does conclude the tutorial on how to share a Google Drive file with a WhatsApp contact on the LG L70.If you have any comments, questions or suggestion, please leave them in the space below.
Video: Share Google Drive Files with WhatsApp Contacts on LG L70
Questions and Answers
File sharing in WhatsApp from Google drive?
I have uploaded a pdf file in Google drive from my computer. Now I want to share the same in my Android phone in WhatsApp group. I don't have Google drive app and I don't want to install currently. How do I do it?. I have tried: I opened Google drive in my phone using chrome but not finding any option to share. I think it was caused by: I am doing this first time so have no idea
- 1Open https://drive.google.com and log in if needed.Advertisement
- 2Tap on the three lines in the upper-left corner.
- 3Tap on "Desktop Version" in that menu.
- 4Tap on the file to share.
- 5Tap on the icon at the top that looks like a chain.
- 6Copy the link to the buffer that will pop up on the screen.
- 7Paste the link in WhatsApp to your conversation partners.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.