Share Google Drive Files with WhatsApp Contacts on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Crystal, Eng, soumen and 1 other
Hello and thank you for watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to share a file in Google Drive with a WhatsApp contact on the LG L70.
- 9The confirmation just says , "Share with (name)?". Pressing "OK" will bring us to the chat where we can see the document name as well as a link to this document has been shared. In order to close this application and go back to the home screen, we can tap the bottom center button on the phone.Tap "OK".
- 10If you have any comments, questions or suggestion, please leave them in the space below.This does conclude the tutorial on how to share a Google Drive file with a WhatsApp contact on the LG L70.
Video: Share Google Drive Files with WhatsApp Contacts on LG L70
Questions and Answers
File sharing in WhatsApp from Google drive?
I have uploaded a pdf file in Google drive from my computer. Now I want to share the same in my Android phone in WhatsApp group. I don't have Google drive app and I don't want to install currently. How do I do it?. I have tried: I opened Google drive in my phone using chrome but not finding any option to share. I think it was caused by: I am doing this first time so have no idea
- 2Tap on the three lines in the upper-left corner.
- 3Tap on "Desktop Version" in that menu.
- 4Tap on the file to share.
- 5Tap on the icon at the top that looks like a chain.
- 6Copy the link to the buffer that will pop up on the screen.
- 7Paste the link in WhatsApp to your conversation partners.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.