Share Copied Text from a Webpage on Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Robert, Eng, Jen M and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to share copied text from a web page using the Google Chrome application on the HTC One M8.
- 4Find the Google Chrome application, and tap on it once to open the application.The Google Chrome icon looks like a big circle made up of different colors and has the word "Chrome" underneath it. Your Google Chrome application may be in a different position in this folder, therefore you will need to find it.
- 8To share the text, find the share icon at the top of the screen that looks like a triangle with three dots connected by two lines, and tap on it once.As we can see, it will bring up a new menu containing all the different applications we can use to either share or copy this text. We can share it using applications such as "Twitter", "Skype", or "Viber", or we can just paste it by using applications like "Scribble" or "Copy to clipboard".
- 10Here we can see the highlighted section we've copied has been pasted into an email to send, and now we're ready to share it or use it in any way that we need to.This gives us a very clear indication of how we can share or copy text from a webpage. First we have to select the text, then we have to tap the share icon, and then we need to choose an application that we want to use, and then select that application to be able to share or copy this text.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to share or copy text using the Google Chrome application on the HTC One M8.If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this video or the process you have witnessed in this video, please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Share Copied Text from a Webpage on Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.