Setup iPhone After Updating
Edited by Train Wreck, VisiHow, Eng
This is a tutorial on how to set up a new iPhone after updating to a new version of iOS. Any time you have updated an iPhone, you will be asked to perform some additional operations or functions to set up the phone. We will guide you through the basic steps, and are here to answer any questions you may have. Just let us know in the section below this article.
Setup Your iPhone After Updating
Once the update process has completed, you will be need to set up your phone. The following steps will show you how.
- 3Simply slide to begin the process of setting up your iPhone.Note that it does not matter what language the text is in. The slide function will set up the phone in whichever regional language it is in. The functionality is independent of the language. Once you have slid you will see text indicating that your recent update has completed.
- 15Tap 'Get started' to start using your phone.This will take you directly to the home screen of your phone. From here you will be able to use your iPhone, setting it up and personalizing it to your own needs.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to set up a new iPhone after upgrading from one version of the iPhone operating system to another.
- Remember that while there are minor changes from operating system to operating system, the general format of entering the phone stays fairly consistent.
- Make sure your six digit passcode is one you will remember. If your fingerprint fails to unlock the phone, you won't be able to unlock the phone unless you have the passkey.
- Don't forget to visit our other tutorials on how to turn off fingerprint lock, turn off passcode lock, or reset your iPhone.
See other tutorials on iPhone smartphones: Set Up an iPhone 6s Plus, Set Up Parental Control on iPhone, Set Up and Manage Location Services on iPhone 6, Set Up APN on iPhone, Perform Factory Reset on the iPhone 6s Plus, Do Hard Reset on iPhone 6s Plus, Manage Fingerprints on iPhone 6, and Turn Off the Lock Screen Passcode on an iPhone 6s Plus.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Setup iPhone After Updating. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Setup_iPhone_After_Updating
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Setup iPhone After Updating." VisiHow, visihow.com/Setup_iPhone_After_Updating Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Setup iPhone After Updating." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Setup_iPhone_After_Updating.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Train Wreck