Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial we are going to show you how to use GeoTagging on the iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Referencing this Article
- 5 Comments
- 12This allows access to our location when the application is running or when features of the application are running or visible on the screen. Specifically in terms of GeoTagging, it tags the actual location of any photos or videos where they are taken. The only exception to this is if we are in an area where we don't have connectivity or the ability to establish a location.On the "Camera" settings screen, make sure that "While Using the App" is the option that is checked, and not "Never".
- 23We can see in this demonstration that the photo on the screen was taken in Tbilisi. This is because we have GeoTagging turned on, and this lets myself and others see where our photos were taken.We have the option to take photos, and our photos will now be tagged with the name of the place they were taken at the top.
- 25If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this video on how to enable and setup GeoTagging on your iPhone 6 camera, let us know in the section below. Otherwise, thank you again for choosing VisiHow and have a great day.Thank you for choosing VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Set up Geo-tagging on phone and location services were on, but can't see location on the screen when taking photos?
I have followed all the steps and set the location services and camera enabled for Geo-tagging, but when I try to capture a photo, I don't see any location or coordinates at the top of the screen. I have tried: Followed all set up of GPS instructions and took a photo. I think it was caused by: I do not know
Smaller-screen iPhone models (4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5S, and SE) may not show the location when the picture has been opened. Instead, open the picture and tap on the back button in the upper-left corner. Now, tap on the "Photos" folder at the bottom of the screen. Your pictures will have the location tag shown above their thumbnails.
Photos already taken ... is there a way to add the location at this time?
Photos are arranged by date, but I want them to show the location as well. When the photos were taken the location option was not selected.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Setup_and_use_GeoTagging_of_Camera_Photos_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Setup_and_use_GeoTagging_of_Camera_Photos_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 28 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Setup and use GeoTagging of Camera Photos on iPhone 6." Accessed Apr 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Setup_and_use_GeoTagging_of_Camera_Photos_on_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Rushell