Setup and Get Started with the Rival Kingdoms Game for iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Robert, Eng
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to setup and get started with the 'Rival Kingdoms' game for the iPhone 6.
- 7Tap the 'install' button to install 'Rival Kingdoms:Age of Ruin' and open it, or tap 'Open' if you already have the game installed. This is a game that has quite a few high ranked results. Tap the game title for more information about the game. As we can see, the difference between Rival Kingdoms and other popular games i.e.. 'Clash of Clan's or 'World Dominations' is that some of the limitations that are normally in place don't exist, and there are no training times for training your troops. Your troops are automatically trained. It is a strategy building conquering type of game, but it's also a little bit different, which is why it is an App Store editor's pick. The editors review reads "Your job is to create an impenetrable base, and destroy your opponents villages. You will have some interesting allies in the form of Ancients, which will provide power to you."
- 13Protect your new Stronghold using the hammer.We've gotten a notification that we should stay and protect the shrine and that with time and care it will bring other Ancients to your side. The shrines are things that you leave offerings at and primitive Ancient Gods come and assist you in your battles if you've done well enough. We've been told the Stronghold is our home, but we need to upgrade it quickly before other people attack it and steal your valuable resources. Tap the hammer to upgrade it.
- 17Tap the gold storage facility highlighted on the map, and tap 'Skip for free'.You can tap and drag to move the gold storage facility around the map. We will receive a notification that it will hold gold and also that we can skip short constructions for free. Once the construction is done, we will be informed that we can store 2,000 gold. This game easily describes game aspects and can be less confusing than in other games.
- 37Tap to skip and tap 'Yes' and 'OK' on the push notification prompt.As we can see this is a very simple, very easy and well-designed game with great directions. As we upgrade the Barracks we get more intense Troops, and when we have more intense Troops we are able to attack more often and most importantly more effectively.
- 38Now that the game is started, we continue upgrading, fighting more battles, and we proceed through the game levels.Please refer to other VisiHow articles on how to play more of 'Rival Kingdoms'. This concludes our tutorial on the setup and installation of the Rival Kingdoms game for the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or any issues let us know in the section below. Thank you for using VisiHow, have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Setup and Get Started with the Rival Kingdoms Game for iPhone 6
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Setup and Get Started with the Rival Kingdoms Game for iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Setup_and_Get_Started_with_the_Rival_Kingdoms_Game_for_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Setup and Get Started with the Rival Kingdoms Game for iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Setup_and_Get_Started_with_the_Rival_Kingdoms_Game_for_iPhone_6 Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Setup and Get Started with the Rival Kingdoms Game for iPhone 6." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Setup_and_Get_Started_with_the_Rival_Kingdoms_Game_for_iPhone_6.