Setup and Change WhatsApp Notifications on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Rushell, Eng, Reilly and 2 others
Hello. You are watching VisiHow and in this video, I'll show you how to set up and change notifications on WhatsApp if you're using iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Setup and Change WhatsApp Notifications on iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 13Your notifications in WhatsApp, however way you might be changing them, may not work if they are different from your iPhone settings. So to make them active, you have to activate the push notification. In order to do that we need to visit iPhone settings. For now, press the Home button at the bottom of the phone to close the WhatsApp application.There is a very important thing to remember.
- 20You just watched me setting up and changing notifications on the WhatsApp application when using iPhone 6. If you have any more questions on how your iPhone 6 operates, please leave them in the section below. Thanks for watching VisiHow.Thanks for watching VisiHow.
Video: Setup and Change WhatsApp Notifications on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
I can't see my WhatsApp settings on my iPhone 6s to make changes on status, DP or notifications?
Help me get access to my iPhone 6 WhatsApp settings. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: If the phone is not original
- 2If your phone is not original, then it is very hard to help with WhatsApp settings, as software might have been meddled with.
- 3If your phone is original, soft-reset it by pressing the home and power button until the phone restarts.
- 5Once your phone has been updated, tap on the App Store icon.
- 6Tap on "Updates" at the bottom and update your WhatsApp.
- 7Follow this tutorial above and access the notification options on your iPhone 6s.Advertisement
Hello Kara, Yes if you can. I got a new iPhone 6s Plus and I backed up my old iPhone 6 in order to be able to back up the new phone with my iPhone 6 data on iCloud?
After having to buy more iCloud data space, I updated my iPhone 6s Plus but it didn't transfer all my WhatsApp contacts and none of my chats.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Reilly, Eng