Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Sid Bedekar, Eng, BabysBaby and 5 others
You are watching VisiHow and today, I am going to show you how to open and get setup with a Bluetooth remote shutter for the iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 How to turn on a pairing mode on the remote Control?
- 3.2 Paring Bluetooth remote shutter with an iPhone 6?
- 3.3 I cannot connect BTSmart camera remote to iPhone 6?
- 3.4 The light flashed on the remote. but I is not connecting to the phone?
- 3.5 Yes, I bought an iKlip Grip tripod at the Apple Store and can't get the remote to work?
- 4 Referencing this Article
- 5 Comments
- 13Once it gets to the insertion point here, push down with your finger to make sure that everything is attached and give it a push. This tile you actually have to push down. You may have to apply some thumb or finger pressure at the end as well while you're pushing to make sure it doesn't slide around.Next, take the battery cover and then slide it up nice and easy.
- 35Word of caution, this camera tripod - notice how the legs are pretty much sitting on the same plane? That is bad news, do not do that. Spread the legs out so that they make a pyramid shape and the legs are farther apart.This is how you set up and take photos with a remote Bluetooth device on your iPhone 6 and set up the old camera tripod to work as well.
- 38Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Questions, comments, and suggestions - please leave them in the section below and we will look forward to hearing them. Have a great day.So this concludes our tutorial on how you can set up your very own Bluetooth remote shutter and use it on a flexible tripod on your iPhone 6.Advertisement
Video: Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to turn on a pairing mode on the remote Control?
My remote Control does not lit when I turn it on, only when it is on and I press any button. I have tried: taking the battery out. Tuning on with buttons hold (1,2 or both the same time)
Have you held down the Remote Control button long enough for it to begin blinking and pair properly with the iPhone? It is disconnecting and not staying lit because it is not paired correctly. When you turn on the Bluetooth, you will want to launch the product from your Bluetooth settings on the iPhone. Then begin the pairing process.
Paring Bluetooth remote shutter with an iPhone 6?
Battery all but dead, got a new one, LED flashed but after turning iPhone 6 on, the unit never paired!
Delete the first pairing settings from your Bluetooth settings on the phone and start fresh. If your product required a Pin to be entered then you will want to do that also. Usually, the pins are 0000 or 1234.
I cannot connect BTSmart camera remote to iPhone 6?
It is not connecting to iPhone 6
Make sure the battery is properly placed and functioning. Reboot the BTSmart App or reinstall it again. Then try to pair up the BTSmart Camera Remote again.
The light flashed on the remote. but I is not connecting to the phone?
The light keeps flashing. The phone says connection unsuccessful. Make sure "AB Shutter3 is turned on and in range. They are setting right next to each other. Then the light on the remote stops flashing and the light is off. I have tried: I tried setting this up several times. I have turned the remote off and tried turning the phone off and restarting. I think it was caused by: I don't know
Do not activate the Bluetooth Settings on your phone until the AB Shutter3 is on. Remove it from your Bluetooth list if you have paired it in the past. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email if the problem persists further.
Yes, I bought an iKlip Grip tripod at the Apple Store and can't get the remote to work?
It keeps asking me to turn on the shutter. What are they asking for exactly? What? I just can't get the remote button to pair with the iPhone. When I turn on blue tooth and it searches for the remote button it says it can't pair and suggests that I turn on the shutter. How do I do that?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Setup_a_Bluetooth_Remote_Camera_Shutter_for_the_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Setup_a_Bluetooth_Remote_Camera_Shutter_for_the_iPhone_6 Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Setup_a_Bluetooth_Remote_Camera_Shutter_for_the_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Maria, vc, Mercedes