Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Sid Bedekar, Anonymous, Eng and 5 others
You are watching VisiHow and today, I am going to show you how to open and get setup with a Bluetooth remote shutter for the iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 13Next, take the battery cover and then slide it up nice and easy.Once it gets to the insertion point here, push down with your finger to make sure that everything is attached and give it a push. This tile you actually have to push down. You may have to apply some thumb or finger pressure at the end as well while you're pushing to make sure it doesn't slide around.
- 35This is how you set up and take photos with a remote Bluetooth device on your iPhone 6 and set up the old camera tripod to work as well.Word of caution, this camera tripod - notice how the legs are pretty much sitting on the same plane? That is bad news, do not do that. Spread the legs out so that they make a pyramid shape and the legs are farther apart.
- 38So this concludes our tutorial on how you can set up your very own Bluetooth remote shutter and use it on a flexible tripod on your iPhone 6.Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Questions, comments, and suggestions - please leave them in the section below and we will look forward to hearing them. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Setup a Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter for the iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to turn on a pairing mode on the remote Control?
My remote Control does not lit when I turn it on, only when it is on and I press any button. I have tried: taking battery out. Tuning on with buttons hold (1,2 or both the same time)
Have you held down the Remote Control button long enough for it to begin blinking and pair properly with the iPhone? It is disconnecting and not staying lit because it is not paired correctly. When you turn on the Bluetooth, you will want to launch the product from your Bluetooth settings on the iPhone. Then begin the pairing process.
Paring Bluetooth remote shutter with an iPhone 6?
Battery all but dead, got a new one, LED flashed but after turning iPhone 6 on, unit never paired!
Delete the first pairing settings from your Bluetooth settings on the phone and start fresh. If your product required a Pin to be entered then you will want to do that also. Usually, the pins are 0000 or 1234.
I cannot connect BTSmart camera remote to iPhone 6?
It is not connecting to iPhone 6
Make sure the battery is properly placed and functioning. Reboot the BTSmart App or reinstall it again. Then try to pair up the BTSmart Camera Remote again.
The light flashed on the remote. but I is not connecting to the phone?
The light keeps flashing. The phone says connection unsuccessful. Make sure "AB Shutter3 is turned on and in range. They are setting right next to each other. Then the light on the remote stops flashing and the light is off. I have tried: I tried setting this up several times. I have turned the remote off and tried turning the phone off and restarting. I think it was caused by: I don't know
Do not activate the Bluetooth Settings on your phone until the AB Shutter3 is on. Remove it from your Bluetooth list if you have paired it in the past. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email if the problem persists further.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: vc, Mercedes, Rober FP