Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Jen M
Hi, guys, you are watching VisiHow - this is Henry here. Today, we are going to show you how to set up WhatsApp on your Android smartphone. This is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. However, this is going to work on any phone.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Referencing this Article
- 5 Comments
- 4The cross-platform mobile messaging with friends all over the world - fantastic! We can look at the Terms of Service if you are really interested in that. However, what the Terms of Service say if you don't accept them, you can't use the application. We are going to go ahead and continue - agree and continue.Welcome to WhatsApp.
- 5Got to love the vacation run. So we are going to enter the phone number here - that's 555-377-896. There we go, now everybody can add me on WhatsApp. Just be advised that if I don't know you, probably I'm going to block you. We click on OK. It's going to connect and might take a minute or two.Now, at the moment I am in Tbilisi, the Georgian Republic - that's on the other side of the world.
- 6Is this OK or would you like to edit the number? This is OK, this is fine. I am happy to have this number verified so that all of you can send me messages. Please make sure you have a working SMS plan. Sit back. Relax. We will notify you when we are done verifying.We will be verifying the phone number.
- 17That's it, we are verified. It's that easy folks! All you have to do is verify WhatsApp on your phone and get started. Thanks for watching VisiHow. Make sure to check us out on WhatsApp. Give us a like or a thumbs up if this helped you. If you need some help, let us know in the comments section below or ask a question. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you on our next video.Here we go.Advertisement
Video: Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5
Questions and Answers
Hi Grimm, I have an Android Samsung S5, and I do not want to block the person but I do not want him to see when I am available neither I do not want him to see in case I read his message. Is it possible on Android? I know it is possible on Apple devices?
Hi Grimm, I have an Android Samsung S5, and I do not want to block the person but I do not want him to see when I am available neither I do not want him to see in case I read his message. Is it possible on Android? I know it is possible on Apple devices
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Setup_WhatsApp_for_Android_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S5
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5." VisiHow, visihow.com/Setup_WhatsApp_for_Android_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S5 Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Setup WhatsApp for Android on Samsung Galaxy S5." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/Setup_WhatsApp_for_Android_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S5.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Leomar Umpad, Grimm