Setup Viber Out and Buy Credit on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to set up Viber out and buy credit when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the Viber tile.Mine is located right here. You can see that there is a purple tile background and in the middle, there is the Viber logo which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If you have not pinned the Viber tile to your home screen, then swipe left and find it in the Apps menu. Once you have located the Viber tile, press down on it to enter the application.
- 10If you look here, it explains what Viber Out is.It says, "With Viber Out credit, you can enjoy calling landline and mobile phones anytime at low rates. Buying Viber Out credit is very simple". As you are probably aware, one of the great features of Viber is that it allows you to make free phone calls to other Viber users. It also allows you to phone landlines and phone other normal mobile phones but this costs money. It offers you quite cheap rates for phoning these landlines and other networks. First, you need to sign up and buy credit.
- 13Press down on the word "Get it".Once you have done that, it is going to ask you to enter your Viber number and it is going to send you a PIN number. So enter your phone number and then you will receive a PIN number that you will have to enter. Enter that PIN number into the box where it asks you to do that. Then, it will take you to another section and you will have to fill out your email address and you will have to choose a password. Choose a password and once you have done that, press "Okay" and it will take you to this section here. Over here it says, "What is Viber Out? With Viber Out, you can call mobiles and landlines worldwide at low rates" and "Using Viber Out: 1. Buy Viber credit, 2. Launch Viber on your Windows Phone, 3. Dial any number and 4. Start talking!". It is very simple; once you have signed in for this aspect of the application, all you have to do is buy credit and then you can dial any number into the Viber application and it will phone them. It will cost you money depending on the location: how far away it is, which country it is in but you will be able to do it.
- 15Because it knows that country we are in, it is actually converting the currency for us.You can choose three options: buy $4.99 worth of credit and depending on what country you are in, it will give you the amount for the currency for your country. Our second option is $9.99, and our third option is $24.99. Choose whichever option you want to and to do that, just press down on one of the circles until you see the purple circle in the option you want.
- 16The second option we have here is to "Renew automatically when balance falls below $2.00 USD".This means that when your balance falls below $2.00, the application will automatically deduct the selected amount from your credit card account or debit card account and it will give you that as credit. You may not want check this option because maybe one day, you don't have that money in your account and you don't want it to take it automatically. Just press down on the option until the check appears or disappears depending on what option you want.
- 18Then, we are going to press down on the "Buy" icon located here in white text and the big purple box.Press down on that and then it is going to ask us for our card details. You will need a card and you need to add the card to the Wallet application on the Microsoft Lumia 535. The Wallet application on Microsoft Lumia 535 is a way for you to add credit card details to a secure part of phone and then you can buy anything directly using that application. It comes with the phone and it is part of the Microsoft Lumia 535. It just allows you to buy things quickly without having to enter your credit card details all the time or to go through the same procedure all the time. You can do it the long way, or you can use the wallet application.
- 19Right now, we can use this option and this is to edit our credit card details.You will need to do all this now. I am not going to enter in my credit card details. That would be very foolish but you can enter yours and then you are going to press the "Buy" icon here in the right hand corner of the screen.
- 20You can also use the Wallet application to buy credit and this will save you time in the future.This concludes our tutorial on how to use the Viber Out, set up the Viber Out aspect of the Viber application and also how to buy credit on the Viber Out aspect of the Viber application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Setup Viber Out and Buy Credit on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.