Setup Viber Notifications on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Inukshuk, Jen M, Eng and 2 others
Hello. You are watching VisiHow, and in this video, we will show you how to set up the notifications on Viber while using an iPhone 6.
- 7To keep any changes made to Viber's notification settings, first make sure that iPhone's main notifications also allow notifications for Viber.Notifications in the main Settings have a higher priority than notifications set up through the Viber application itself. To check Viber notifications in the main settings, enter "Settings" by tapping on the gray gear icon on the home screen.
- 16We just set up the notifications for Viber on iPhone 6.If you have any additional questions on how your applications operate, please leave them in the section below. The VisiHow team will be happy to help you find the answers. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Stay in touch and bye-bye.Advertisement
Video: Setup Viber Notifications on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
I would like to set a password for Viber?
I want to set up a security for my Viber chats. I have tried: I bought online a Viber Lock for iPhone, but do not know how to set it up?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I can not turn off notification alert when new messages arrive, this just started 2 days ago?
I can not turn off new message alerts, started about 2 days ago. I have tried: Everything
Try one of these methods:
- uninstall and reinstall Viber;
- open Viber. Tap on "More". Tap on "Settings". Tap on "Notifications". Disable or toggle on and off "Show message preview".
- open "Settings". Scroll down to Viber and tap on it. Tap on "Notifications". Disable "Allow Notifications" or keep it enabled and disable other options below.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: jim, Eng, Jen M