Setup Viber Notifications on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Inukshuk, Jen M, Eng and 2 others
Hello. You are watching VisiHow, and in this video, we will show you how to set up the notifications on Viber while using an iPhone 6.
- 7Notifications in the main Settings have a higher priority than notifications set up through the Viber application itself. To check Viber notifications in the main settings, enter "Settings" by tapping on the gray gear icon on the home screen.To keep any changes made to Viber's notification settings, first make sure that iPhone's main notifications also allow notifications for Viber.
- 16If you have any additional questions on how your applications operate, please leave them in the section below. The VisiHow team will be happy to help you find the answers. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Stay in touch and bye-bye.We just set up the notifications for Viber on iPhone 6.Advertisement
Video: Setup Viber Notifications on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
I can not turn off notification alert when new messages arrive, this just started 2 days ago?
I can not turn off new message alerts, started about 2 days ago. I have tried: Everything
Try one of these methods:
- uninstall and reinstall Viber;
- open Viber. Tap on "More". Tap on "Settings". Tap on "Notifications". Disable or toggle on and off "Show message preview".
- open "Settings". Scroll down to Viber and tap on it. Tap on "Notifications". Disable "Allow Notifications" or keep it enabled and disable other options below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: jim, Eng, Jen M