Setup S Voice on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to setup or enable S Voice on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 2From the home screen, you're going to tap the "Apps" icon in the bottom-right corner.Tapping on "Apps" once will open the application drawer. Now, you'll see a list of applications. You need to look for an icon with a blue background and a white microphone. The icon is labeled "S Voice".Advertisement
- 7Tap on "START".Move close to the phone. Say your wake-up command four times. In this case, we will say, "Wake up, Galaxy!" That might be something that you don't normally say in everyday conversations. If you choose something you normally say in conversations, like, "Hi there!" then you're going to be constantly turning the phone on. That's not something you want to do. So let's press start and let's say, "Wake up, Galaxy!" a few times.
- 9If the phone cannot register your spoken command, you can tap on "TRY AGAIN".You will notice that slightly different tones have been used. That is because depending on where you are, who you are with, or what you are doing, you may end up being in a hurry, speaking in a higher or lower tone, speaking in an informal tone, etc. You want to make sure that the command is easily understandable in different situations. The device will inform you: "You can now wake up the device while the screen is locked. To turn this function off, go to S Voice settings and turn off Wake up in secured lock." You will see the list of voice commands that you can use, for example, "Look up James", "Memo: send mom a card", and so on.
- 17Press and hold the home button.Now the phone is not going to wake up until we say the wake-up command.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to set up S Voice on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, let us know in the area below. Do make sure to check out our other videos on how to use S Voice. Thanks for watching VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Setup S Voice on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow