Setup Lenovo A7000 for the First Time
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to start and set up your Lenovo A7000-series smartphone for the first time. With our phone newly set up, including the SIM card, microSD card (if we choose to have that option), and the battery with some power, we are ready to turn it on for the first time.
- 2We will feel a vibration. We will see the Lenovo and Android logos ("POWERED BY Android"). Now after a moment, the phone will power up with a chime sound. Once the phone plays a chime, it will have been started up for the first time. The first option will read, "Start your Lenovo adventure".We are going to press and hold the power button.Advertisement
- 6This network will be enabled along with the cell phone data. Cell phone data plans don't always work the way we would like them to. We will see different networks. In this video, there are several different networks to choose.In this video, we are going to tap the "WLAN" toggle to set up a network.
- 14There is a VisiHow video tutorial on how to set up a Google account if setting up an Android phone or using Google has never been done before. Otherwise, we enter our credentials for our own Google account. Now, let's get started with our Google account.In order to connect to our Google account, we are going to enter an email address or create a new account.
- 16We make sure that we enter the correct password. We enter our password now. There is another VisiHow tutorial on how to recover the Google password if the password is unknown or has been forgotten. It is available at http://visihow.com/Recover_Android_Device_in_case_of_Forgot_password/pattern_unlock_an_Android_device.Tapping on "NEXT" will prompt us to enter the password.
- 29Let's get started. We will be taken to the phone screen. From the screen, things will load up. We will be able to begin using our phone. For help and assistance on using the phone, make sure to check the rest of VisiHow tutorials on how to use the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.Let's tap "Start using your new device".Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on setting up your Lenovo A7000-series phone for the first time. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day! We look forward to seeing you in other tutorials.
Video: Setup Lenovo A7000 for the First Time
Questions and Answers
How to rerun start up wizard please?
So the genius in the phone shop turned on the phone and skipped out the setup wizard now I can't find it to run it again. Any ideas on how to rerun it rather than going and finding each section to update the info?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Grimm