Set up the Viber Application on an Android Phone
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, tqidtoeqdyqydo and 1 other
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to set up Viber on your Android phone.
- 4As you can see I'm given the option to continue, to enter my Country, my phone number and the instructions which basically tell me that I should select my Country, enter my phone number, then click continue. So I will go ahead and enter in my phone number and tap Continue.That is going to open up the Viber application.
- 9your public profile, news feed, birthdays, photos and videos. You can edit that if you'd like to, I'm not too concerned about it but you can tap the edit to choose what they get access to. They don't need access to any of this, but I'm just going to tap OK. I will let Viber do what it wants to do, if I don't like what Viber is doing later I will change it.Viber will receive the following information:
- 14This has been a tutorial on how to set up Viber on your Android phone. If you have any problems or questions just let us know and we will take care of you. Have a great day.Thank you very much for watching VisiHow.
Video: Set up the Viber Application on an Android Phone
Questions and Answers
I tried to put on my no. and tap continue but it says error, how to fix this problem?
Tapping the continue button when registering my no. on Viber but it says error. I have tried: I tried install and uninstall. I think it was caused by: System
- 1Select your country from the list.Tap on the first field with the country name.
- 2For example, a phone number like +1 333 444 5566 becomes "3334445566".Now, enter your phone number without leading zeroes, eights, and country codes.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Recent edits by: tqidtoeqdyqydo, Eng, Crystal