Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to set a pattern as your screen-lock type on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 17In this video, "Do not show notifications" is selected. Now, you will have the following options:Tap on an option.
- "Show content", which shows content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Hide content", which hides content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Do not show notifications", which is the most secure option that doesn't show anything on the lock screen. This is a very good choice, but you may want to simply be able to glance at your phone's lock screen to see everything.
- 22Let's draw that same "L" shape as before. This will unlock the phone and take you to the home screen.Now that your Samsung Edge has been unlocked, draw the lock pattern.Advertisement
This concludes the tutorial on how to set a pattern as the lock-screen security type for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 31, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Set_the_Pattern_Lock_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Edge
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge." VisiHow, visihow.com/Set_the_Pattern_Lock_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Edge Accessed 31 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge." Accessed Mar 31, 2017. http://visihow.com/Set_the_Pattern_Lock_on_Samsung_Galaxy_S6_Edge.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm