Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to set a pattern as your screen-lock type on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 17In this video, "Do not show notifications" is selected. Now, you will have the following options:Tap on an option.
- "Show content", which shows content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Hide content", which hides content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Do not show notifications", which is the most secure option that doesn't show anything on the lock screen. This is a very good choice, but you may want to simply be able to glance at your phone's lock screen to see everything.
- 22Let's draw that same "L" shape as before. This will unlock the phone and take you to the home screen.Now that your Samsung Edge has been unlocked, draw the lock pattern.Advertisement
This concludes the tutorial on how to set a pattern as the lock-screen security type for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Set the Pattern Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm