Set the Alarm on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, jasmine rosales and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to set and alter an alarm on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 19If you have any questions, or suggestions or queries about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You have been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.So you have been watching a tutorial on how to set and change alarms on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Set the Alarm on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to set a playlist as my alarm ringtone?
I want the alarm to ring my own playlist music. Is it possible?
You can set a custom song in alarm.
- 1Connect Microsoft Lumia 535 to your PC with the original USB cable.Advertisement
- 2Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows and "E" keys.
- 3Click the phone.
- 4Open the "Ringtones" folder.
- 5Copy your own custom song to that folder from your computer.
- 6Remove the USB cable.
- 7Press the home button on Lumia 535.
- 8Swipe left.
- 9Tap on "Alarms".
- 10Tap on the plus sign at the bottom.
- 11Tap on "Sound".
- 12It should be listed under "Custom".Scroll up or down and tap on the song that you have copied to your smartphone in step 5.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Set the Alarm on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Set_the_Alarm_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Set the Alarm on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Set_the_Alarm_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 25 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Set the Alarm on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Jun 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Set_the_Alarm_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: jasmine rosales, Eng, Rushell