Set WhatsApp Profile Photo on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Rose Najj, Eng, solomon yeboah and 7 others
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. In this video, I will show you how to set up your profile photo on WhatsApp application using iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Set WhatsApp Profile Photo on iPhone 6
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 My phone doesn't show those options at the bottom of the page?
- 3.2 How to go on WhatsApp settings with an iPhone 6 copy?
- 3.3 It becomes blur on the edges after fixing the zoom size, can you please tell how to remove the blurriness?
- 3.4 I can't change profile picture and status?
- 3.5 I have an iPhone 6S phone and l want to change my profile pic and status on WhatsApp but l can't find the settings icon?
- 3.6 How do I set my pictures on my contacts with an iPhone 6?
- 3.7 Access Google photos in iPhone.
- 4 Comments
- 20If you have more questions about how your phone operates or if you have problems with applications.Please leave them in the section below. Thank you and have a nice day.Advertisement
Video: Set WhatsApp Profile Photo on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Setting up a profile picture using an iPhone 6 plus
WhatsApp is updated regularly and the location of Settings may change but it is still there. You can still replace your profile photo by tapping on the field where the profile photo appears.
How to go on WhatsApp settings with an iPhone 6 copy?
WhatsApp with an iPhone 6 copy, there is no settings button or options button. I don't know what to do
If you are using an iPhone clone then it must not be running iOS which means that you need the WhatsApp for Android. Delete the previous version and download directly from WhatsApp download for Android. You should now see the Settings options.
It becomes blur on the edges after fixing the zoom size, can you please tell how to remove the blurriness?
The corners become blur after zooming the image, please give me a solution to remove the blurriness
You need to use an image that has been cropped down to size. This can be done with a third party app like Whatscrop to avoid the blurred edging. Also, if you are sharing a pic to another person and they have blocked you, this image will appear blurred.
I can't change profile picture and status?
I don't find any of the options down there to either change my profile picture or status, is there any other way?. I have tried: Tried everything...there is no option at all. I think it was caused by: I think its an iPhone 6 fake
If you have a fake iPhone, then you are using the wrong version of WhatsApp for your phone OS. See if the Android version works better for you. If you further investigate and realize that you do have an original iPhone, then re install the app again.
I have an iPhone 6S phone and l want to change my profile pic and status on WhatsApp but l can't find the settings icon?
I can't seem to find the settings icon for changing my profile pic on WhatsApp. I have tried: I have tried to scroll down to look for any icon but there is none, there is only the search and contact icon. I think it was caused by: Its my first time using this phone and I do not seem to understand it. Every time l want to do anything l have to Google it first. l actually think it does not have the option button for settings
Read through WhatsApps iPhone Faq page so that you can become more familiar with how the app works in iOS.
How do I set my pictures on my contacts with an iPhone 6?
How do I set my pictures on my contacts with an iPhone 6. I have tried: Go into settings and?
Go into Settings and tap on the Profile Photo square. This will bring up options for you to take a photo or add one from your gallery.
Access Google photos in iPhone.
How do you access Google photos?
You will need to install the Google Photos iTunes App. You can sync this app with a Gmail that you add within the Email accounts for the iPhone.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: xenetor, jags, sharon