Set Weather Location on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to set the home city for Weather on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 4Once we tap that, we'll be given the option to use our current location.We can agree or disagree with this. In this case, we're going to tap on "AGREE". Once we tap on "AGREE", the phone will begin to search for various cities and options that are near us or are tagged with our current location. In this case, Tbilisi has been found as the current location and has been set as the current city.
This concludes our tutorial on how to set your home city for Weather on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Set Weather Location on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Questions and Answers
My phone does not display weather?
I'm trying to set New Orleans as my home location and I do not have the weather icon on my home screen. I have tried: Everything. I think it was caused by: This Samsung SUCKS!!!
- 1Find a spot on one of your home screens that is vacant and tap and hold it or pinch it.The home screen will zoom out.Advertisement
- 2Tap on "Widgets".You can scroll left and right to find "Weather".
- 3Tap and hold "Weather" and drag it on a vacant spot on a home screen.Advertisement
How to have the weather location up and running again?
My icon is not showing anymore even though I've switched the location button on. What should I do ?!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm