Set Ringtones by Caller on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Jen M and 3 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to set an individual ringtone for a specific person when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4We want to add a personalized individual ringtone for a specific person in order to be notified of who is calling us just by the sound of the ringtone. This can help us to discern and to know if we even want to get up and make the effort to find the phone if we already know who the person phoning is. We are going to select a contact, here we have Stan.Look at contacts.
- 9If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.This concludes our tutorial on how to add an individual ringtone to a specific person when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Set Ringtones by Caller on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How can I set songs in ringtone?
In Microsoft Lumia 535. Please tell me
- 1Connect Microsoft Lumia 535 to your PC with the original USB cable.
- 2Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows and "E" keys.
- 3Click the phone.
- 4Open the "Ringtones" folder.
- 5Copy your own custom songs to that folder.
- 6Remove the USB cable.
- 7Press the home button on Lumia 535.
- 8Swipe left.
- 9Tap on "settings".
- 10Tap on "ringtones + sounds".
- 11Tap on "Ringtone".
- 12Tap on one of the songs that you have uploaded in the "Custom" section.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: mosley, VisiHow, Jen M