Set Password Lock on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to set a password as the screen-lock type on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 12Tap on an option.In this video, "Do not show notifications" is selected. Now, you will have the following options:
- "Show content", which shows content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Hide content", which hides content when the phone is on the lock screen;
- "Do not show notifications", which is the most secure option that doesn't show anything on the lock screen. This is a very good choice, but you may want to select either of the other two options to be able to glance at the lock screen of the phone to see notifications.
This concludes our tutorial on how to set a password for the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, there is a space below this video where you can leave them. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Set Password Lock on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Questions and Answers
How do I change the method of passwords from fingerprint to swipe?
I have never used a password on my Galaxy S6, I'd like to add one now but it seems when I got the phone it was set up for fingerprint with a backup password I've never used.... how do I get rid of this and enter a password I can swipe?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm