Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Anonymous, Eng and 2 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I am going to show you how to turn on the airplane function when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7It takes time to load because this feature turns off cellular, WiFi, FM radio, Bluetooth, and NFC sharing.While in Airplane mode, you can turn on W-Fi, and you can turn these on separately. Airplane mode works as a collective and just turns everything off, so it doesn't interfere with the airplane.
- 9So this concludes our tutorial on how to turn on airplane mode and to also turn off airplane mode when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or suggestions about this video then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My phone is not working, I can't make a call?
My phone is not working properly when I start it, it gets plane all settings are not working, I can't make a call
- 1Update to Windows 10.You can see how to do that in our tutorial on updating Lumia to Windows 10.Advertisement
- 2Check if the SIM card is properly seated and works in other phones.You can see how to check that in our tutorial on how to insert a SIM card into Lumia.
- 3Soft-reset the phone.Press and hold the power and volume-down buttons for 10 seconds until the phone reboots.
- 4Check your IMEI.Press the home button. Swipe the screen left. Tap on "Settings", "about", "more info", and "IMEI". It should not be empty. If it is empty, download [go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=525568 Lumia Software Recovery Tool]. Run it to restore your phone settings. Warning: all of the data will be erased.
- 5If the bug still persists, then it can be the network chip of your phone.Advertisement
I am failing to turn off my flight mode on my Lumia Microsoft 535 phone?
I mistakenly press my phone and now the flight mode is still there and l can not manage to turn it off. The phone is constantly turn on and off on its on.. I have tried: Removed the battery. I think it was caused by: Virus
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous