Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I am going to show you how to turn on the airplane function when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7While in Airplane mode, you can turn on W-Fi, and you can turn these on separately. Airplane mode works as a collective and just turns everything off, so it doesn't interfere with the airplane.It takes time to load because this feature turns off cellular, WiFi, FM radio, Bluetooth, and NFC sharing.
- 9If you have any questions or suggestions about this video then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.So this concludes our tutorial on how to turn on airplane mode and to also turn off airplane mode when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
My phone is not working, I can't make a call?
My phone is not working properly when I start it, it gets plane all settings are not working, I can't make a call
- 1You can see how to do that in our tutorial on updating Lumia to Windows 10.Update to Windows 10.Advertisement
- 2You can see how to check that in our tutorial on how to insert a SIM card into Lumia.Check if the SIM card is properly seated and works in other phones.
- 3Press and hold the power and volume-down buttons for 10 seconds until the phone reboots.Soft-reset the phone.
- 4Press the home button. Swipe the screen left. Tap on "Settings", "about", "more info", and "IMEI". It should not be empty. If it is empty, download [go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=525568 Lumia Software Recovery Tool]. Run it to restore your phone settings. Warning: all of the data will be erased.Check your IMEI.
- 5If the bug still persists, then it can be the network chip of your phone.Advertisement
I am failing to turn off my flight mode on my Lumia Microsoft 535 phone?
I mistakenly press my phone and now the flight mode is still there and l can not manage to turn it off. The phone is constantly turn on and off on its on.. I have tried: Removed the battery. I think it was caused by: Virus
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Set_Airplane_Mode_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Set_Airplane_Mode_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Set Airplane Mode on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Set_Airplane_Mode_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Rushell