Set APN on iPad
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Setting an APN or Network varies on what type of network you are using but there is a basic step on how and where you can do it in the iPad, what will vary is what you will have to input this will then depend on who is your network provider, then you will have to contact your provider and or visit the website of your provider to give you the APN or Network settings.
What we will show you is where you can locate and set the APN to input the settings that will be provided by your network.
- 4You should then see APN, username, password.Then that is where you can input the information or settings that will be provided by your network.
- 5After you input the settings provided by your network to exit touch the 'Cellular Data' on top.
Things to Note About Using APN on iPad
- 1Wrong APN settings lead to zero functionality and may lead you to get charged on extra services.Therefore, if you are expecting to use the internet heavily, make sure that your APN settings are setup accordingly. In some cases, it may be best to have your service provider actually be the one to do the setting as they will know better what to set on your phone.Advertisement
- 2If you are subscribed to a limited data plan, it is better to limit the number of apps that are on push notification.If you have too many apps open for push notification, it is highly likely that your data plan consumption will be a lot because it is running even when you are not actively checking.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.