Separate Egg White from Yolk Like a Pro
Edited by Grimm, MsBarbs, Anonymous, Doug Collins and 1 other
Hi, you are watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to separate egg yolks from egg whites using your hands and without breaking the yolk. We will also go ahead and show you how to get eggshells out of the bowl if you make a mess, or you make a mistake and get an eggshell in your egg.
- 1First, we are not going to use the technique that we described earlier where you cracked an egg one hand because this is a slightly different process.We are still going to use our technique of smacking the egg down on a hard object. However, you can use a hard break as well if you prefer. However, I maintain that technique is bad, so we are going to stick with a flat break. Hit the egg on a hard surface.Advertisement
- 8Dump the a yolk into your hand and let it roll through your fingers.If you lift weights or if you make yourself shakes, for anyone who needs egg yolks, In my case a lot of times I will make a shake after I lift weights and exercise or whatever. Honestly, I do not lift weights that much anymore but back in the day when I was a younger man, I would use this technique to separate in egg yolk and add that to my shake. It's a nice, simple, and easy technique.
- 14Now you can see in our bowl, we have some eggshell in here.All you do is take a piece of your old eggshell and you reach in and scoop it out. For whatever reason this works easily. There we go I got my three pieces of eggshell out of my egg white easily and without removing much of the egg white. The same technique also works for egg yolks. You can take eggshells out of egg yolks just as easily.
- 15Thanks for watching VisiHow, my name is Henry, and next I will show you how to cook some eggs so stay tuned.Advertisement
Video: Separate Egg White from Yolk Like a Pro
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Cooking
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Anonymous, MsBarbs