Send and Receive Calendar Event Reminders by Email on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to receive and send reminders about an event via email in the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the screen, swipe the screen upwards.Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen. At the bottom, we will see icons. It is here that we need to focus now, because we need to open up the applications folder. On the home screen, at the bottom, in the middle, we can see that there is a grid of white dots. This is the icon for our applications folder.Advertisement
- 9Let's scroll down to the "REMINDERS" section.It says "REMINDERS" and "1 hour" and "Notification". One hour before the event, we are currently going to receive a notification, and anyone who is part of this event is going to receive a notification. But if we want to change that, we can, so that this message is sent via email.
- 11A pop-up "Reminder type" window appears.We can change the reminder type to email. Some people may have different phones and operating systems, which may not be compatible with this calendar. The email option allows us to send an email to everybody, and so we may want to use this function. Right now, "Notification" is selected, indicated by a blue circle. If we want to select email, just press down on the word "Email".
- 16This concludes our tutorial on how to receive and send reminders about an event via email from the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comments section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Send and Receive Calendar Event Reminders by Email on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor