Send an SMS or Text Message on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Anonymous, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to send a SMS Message on a HTC One M8.
- 7Choose the person you want to send an SMS to.Press down on the small, white box beside their name to check it. We will know it has been checked if the icon changes from white to blue, with a white checkmark inside of the box. If we would like to send this message to multiple people, we can check off more than one box.
- 8Press down on the word 'Done' to finish selecting a contact.This button will appear in the bottom, right hand corner of the screen. It features the word 'Done' in black, inside of a grey rectangle. This icon will also tell us how many people we have selected. Tapping it will also bring us back to the previous screen, where we can compose our SMS.
- 10We may also tap on the 'Happy face', 'World', or 'Gear' icon, located at the bottom left on the keyboard, to add additional items to our message.The 'Happy face' icon will open a list of emoticons or Emoji, these can be added to our message. The 'World' icon will allow us to share our location with the receiver of the message. Lastly, the 'Gear' icon will allow us to change the language.
- 12This then concludes our tutorial on how to send a SMS message on a HTC One M8.If you have questions, or comments about this video or about anything you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Send an SMS or Text Message on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Courtney, Thor