Send an SMS Message to a Group Using a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to send an SMS message to a group when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 13This concludes the tutorial on how to send an SMS message to a group while using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video, please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Send an SMS Message to a Group Using a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Sending SMS to group of people?
How can I send SMS to a group of people who are not in my contact list?. I have tried: Send the SMS by adding the contact numbers directly to the SMS. I think it was caused by: No idea
- 1Instead of steps 2-6 here you can also use the group-message option.If you use the group-message option as shown in the video, skip to step 7.Advertisement
- 2Press the home button.
- 3Swipe the screen left.
- 4Tap on Messaging.
- 5Tap on the plus icon to create a new message.
- 6In the field above, you can add people who are in your contact.Do it by tapping the plus icon to the right of the input field on the top. People will be separated by a semicolon.
- 7If you want to add a person who is not in your contact list, then tap on the empty space in the input field.It is usually right after a semicolon and the last listed name. You may need to move the cursor to the last position on the right.
- 8Type the contact number, including the country code if needed.For example, +12346789012, where +1 is the country code.
- 9To add more numbers, tap on the semicolon and a space and type another number.
- Alternatively, tap away from the input field, and the separator will appear automatically.
- 10Type the body of the message and send it by tapping the plane icon.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.