Send a Contact via NFC on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Daniel, Anonymous, Eng
Technology is evolving everyday, what do you have today might not be available tomorrow. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone where you want to send a contact to a friend who also has a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, did you know that you can send contacts through NFC?
Aside from doing business card or sending them via Bluetooth this is one of the most easiest way to send contacts to another phone as well and applicable to all phones that has support for NFC. NFC means Near Field Communication it somewhat like Bluetooth but totally different and there is no more pairing. This article is also a series of small How to about Samsung Galaxy S5, please refer to the steps below:
Send Contacts Via NFC on Samsung Galaxy S5
- 1Ensure that both phones supports NFCAdvertisement
- 2On the phone, Tap the "Apps"Advertisement
- 3Go to the Contacts Application on your phone
- 4Place your phone to the other phone back to back
- 6On the other phone, you must confirm the the receipt of the contacts.After confirming, it will be sent on the phone.
If you are going to send pictures, its pretty much the same steps but instead of going to contacts, you need to go to the Gallery app
How to Pair The Samsung Galaxy S5 To Bluetooth Accessory
If you have a Bluetooth speaker, Mono pod, Headset and any other accessories that is compatible with Android 4.4.2 you can sync them by following the steps.
- 1Ensure that the accessory is being turned onAdvertisement
- 2Go to Apps
- 3Tap on Settings then the Network Connections and choose Bluetooth
- 4Turn on the Bluetooth that is located on the top right corner
- 5Once the Bluetooth scan for available accessories it will automatically be visible in the list of available devices
- 1Go to Apps
- 2Go to your Settings Again
- 3To to Network Connections then the Bluetooth
How to Enable Flight Mode On Samsung Galaxy S5
If you are in a place where all radio transmitters are not allowed to be turned on like in a plane, this is pretty much helpful for you in order for you not to get a warning and get attention in the crowed due to not following the said instruction.
- 1Tap the AppsAdvertisement
- 2Go to Your Settings
- 4On the Flight mode, drag the slider to the right side to turn it on and you should see there an air plane icon that indicates you are currently in flight mode.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Daniel