Send Your Location by Message on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to send your location in a message on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, press down on the screen and hold down until you see the symbol at the bottom with arrows moving from lock to unlock.Then swipe up. Once the phone has been unlocked, we'll be taken to the home screen. There will be several icons listed across the screen at the bottom, and it is here where we will find the Messages icon.Advertisement
- 4Press down on the Messages icon, and it will open up our messages for us.In this video, we want to demonstrate how to send your location in a message. This is a very useful function because if you are trying to meet someone, and they don't know where you are, it could be hard to explain to it to them. Sending the a map with the exact location in it will make it a lot easier for people to locate you.
- 10We can choose another location by typing an address into the "Search" bar at the top of the screen.If we don't want to send our actual location, but we want to send a different location to our contact, we can do that. For example if we were going to meet at a friend's house, we can type in that friend's home address and send it to another friend. Then they would know where to go.
- 13This concludes our tutorial on how to send your location in a message on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Send Your Location by Message on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Thor