Send Video on WhatsApp Chat for HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, superman and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to record and send a video in a WhatsApp chat on an HTC One M8.
- 31If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this video or about the process that you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.This concludes our tutorial on how to record and send a video in a WhatsApp chat on an HTC One M8.
Video: Send Video on WhatsApp Chat for HTC One M8
Questions and Answers
Why is my Phone HTC M8 One deleting incoming videos in WhatsApp?
When I try to start video, I got a message 'it is deleted because harmful', but it is a normal video from a friend.. I have tried: Restart phone. Change antivirus.. I think it was caused by: No idea. One day ago I could receive videos.
As WhatsApp team say, if you are experiencing this pop-up, then you will need to replicate the problem and send the logs to them so that they can analyze those; and you will not see this in the future. It is not possible to download or play these videos. Follow the steps below to report the problem.
- 1Launch WhatsApp.
- 2Tap on the menu button.
- 3Tap on "Settings", "Help", and "Contact Us".
- 4Enter the replicated problem into the description field.
- 5Tap on "Next".
- 6Tap on "This does not answer my question".
- 7Tap on "Send the email".Advertisement
As for the video, you will need to use another means to share it. You can use Viber or services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.