Send Viber Map Location by Email with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Anonymous, Eng and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to send a map location from the Viber application to a contact via email when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7In the chat for this demonstration, we have already sent a map to the contact.To learn how to view or send maps, how to turn on the option to show your location, or send your location with messages, tutorials, and how-to videos can be found on this website. Search for those to learn how to use the map function, how to set it up, how to send your location with messages, and how to turn on and off the location in the settings menu.
- 10We want to tap on the second option in the middle, "send location by mail".This will bring up some options. The new screen that opens lists all of the email providers set up on the phone. For this demonstration, there is only one, "Outlook", the Microsoft, email provider. You may have another provider, such as Gmail or another company, such as Yahoo or any other email service. All of those names will appear on the "Share" screen.
- 14Once we have added a contact, we're going to press the first icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.It is a black circle with a black envelope in it. There are three lines behind the envelope, indicating movement. If we press that, it will send the email to the contact that we have chosen. When they receive it, they will be able to read the address that the map is showing, and it will show them the Google Maps when the pin is identifying the location that we want them to see.
- 15This concludes our tutorial on how to send a map location from the Viber application to a contact via email when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Send Viber Map Location by Email with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.