Send Sweet Messages to Your Girlfriend
Edited by Donna, Eng, Nuance
Texting has made it easier than ever for us all to keep in touch with our loved ones. As long as you own a cell phone and have a cell plan, your girlfriend will always be delighted when you send her an unexpected, romantic text message.
Thanks to technology, sharing you feelings and thoughts with your girlfriend is only a few quick taps on your cell phone away. From her point of view, there is absolutely no excuse for you not to check in with her at least a couple of times a day, so you should be sure to live up to her expectations.
The effort put into sending her sweet messages is well worth the positive effect on your relationship, It is a good idea to make certain that the messages that you do send count emotionally by:
- Making them about her.
- Showing her you care about the relationship.
- Offering her a future with you, worth looking forward to.
Here are some ideas how to send sweet messages to your girlfriend that will keep you on her mind, and allow you both to see how happy, loving and positive your relationship is.
Use Pet Names
Your girlfriend wants the tone of your text messages to be intimate, and not feel like a message you would send to 'just' anyone. Sending her a text must be more than reporting the news or updating her about what you had for lunch! Personalize the text by addressing her by a cute little pet name you might have for her, or sign off with your own pet name she uses for you.
An example might be –"Good morning Angel! Hope you a sweet day at work! Love you xx!"
Be Consistent With Your Texts
Consistency is important for emotional stability in relationships. It might be a good idea to message her every day at the same time. This means that even when you aren't together, you'll share a daily routine. A regular text message sent at the same time every day demonstrates a romantic commitment to the relationship, and gives her some emotional security.
At the very least, you should send her two sweet text messages a day, one in the morning and one at night. The good morning text will make her feel happy and loved all day and keep you on her mind. The good night text is important because it is the virtual kiss good night that is accompanied by a loving end to your message, such as "Sweet Dreams!"
A nice idea is to send her an "I love you" text at a time of day that symbolizes something special in your life together such as the time of your first kiss or the time of day that you first told her you loved her.
An example would be "It's 11:11 and I love you more than yesterday! X0X"
Use Pleasant Reminders of Your Relationship in Your Texts
Women really appreciate texts that show that you cherish your relationship with her, and you cherish your good times together. Make references to your favorite songs, a special place or a shared experience of some kind.
- "The radio was just playing (insert favorite song name) just as I was thinking of you! What a coincidence!"
- "I just passed by that Italian place where we had to pay the accordion player to go away – it reminded me of how much I still love you!"
- "There is a big article on sky jumping in the paper today! It reminded me our crazy adventure when we jumped out of the plane!"
- "A woman just walked by, wearing your perfume. I miss the beautiful smell of you!"
Inspiration for Sweet Texts
Here are 20 ideas for some sweet texts for you to send to your girlfriend -
- 1Rise and shine!Have a great day and remember I love you!Advertisement
- 2Good morning my love!Remember, nobody does it better than you - and I am talking about everything you do!Advertisement
- 3Good morning!How is the sexiest, smartest girl in the world this morning? How did I get so lucky?
- 4I was just out here alone and watching the sunrise and thinking about how beautiful our love is.Have a wonderful day, Sweetheart.
- 5I can hardly wait for the day when I don't have to text you anymore and I can just roll over on the pillow and embrace you, and kiss you good morning.Have a great day!
- 6How's your day going so far?I miss you already.
- 7I was trying to think about what makes us so special.You make me want to be a better man!
- 8I just wanted to let you know that as I am slaving away here at work, and thinking of you always.
- 9Here I am at work wishing I was snuggled up in bed with you instead!Have an amazing day!
- 10I was just sitting her thinking about how there must be a God, because I am blessed with a beautiful, funny and hot soul mate like you.
- 11I just looked at the clock and it is exactly 4 hours, 13 minutes and 17 seconds since I last had my arms around you and that is just too long!
- 12I thought I would text you and tell you that one thing I don't tell you enough because I'm so busy guy - is I love you and thank the Heavens every day that you are in my life.
- 13Do you daydream about me?I dream about you all day!
- 14A woman just walked.I thought was you from the back. Imagine my disappointment when she turned around and it was not you. I love you!
- 15I don't know how this is possible but each time I take a breath, my love for you grows, and I don't want to exhale.You are the miracle in my life.
- 16I just want to let you know that everything I do in life I do for us - and our future.I love you.
- 17I was just watching the beautiful sunset and thinking about how transcendent life can be and how eternal a true love like ours is.I love you.
- 18You are my twin flame and light up my life.Like two candles, we flicker together as one. Good night my darling.
- 19Sweet dreams my love and I hope to meet you on the astral plane where our two souls entwine like angels.
- 20As I lie here in bed alone, I can't help but think how empty my world is without you, and how I cannot wait for the time we will be together every night.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to end your texts with kiss symbols, Emoji and funny GIFS.
- When you can, make the texts about her and her day so she knows you care.
- Don't send her too many texts, unless you are in a back-and-forth conversation, as you might seem insecure or needy. Keep it to eight texts or less a day.
- Avoid sending texts that sound possessive or curious as in "What are you doing right now?" as women do not like to feel owned.
- Imply that you have a surprise for her later or the next time she sees you so she looks forward seeing you.
- Make sure that you pay attention to special holidays and memorable events and be sure to send her am extra loving text on her birthday, your anniversary, on Valentine's Day and during the Holiday season.
- If she likes that kind of thing, make your texts sexy – what you wish you were doing with her, what you did the last time you were together, etc.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna