Send Photos in Messages on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow.This is a tutorial on how to send a photo in a message on an HTC One M8.
- 3It is here, we need to find the messages icon.It is located at the bottom. We will see the messaging icon shown as a white chat box with three green horizontal lines. Press down on the icon and it will open the messages. In this video, we are going to show you how to send a photo in a message. To do that, we need a message.
- 7Now we have the option to choose a photo or take a picture with the Camera right now.If we want to take a photo right now of something you see or of yourself, we can take a photo using the camera. Alternatively, we can choose one we have already taken and saved in the Gallery. We can choose a drawing, this will allow us to draw something, then send it. We are going to choose a photo from the Gallery. Press down on the word "Gallery". This will take us to our photo albums.
- 13Once we have done that, we will press the icon that is a blue speech box with three blue lines in it, and it says "Slot 1" because that is where our SIM card is located.Bare in mind, it may cost us more money to send multimedia messages than a normal text or SMS message. We need to be aware when we are sending an MMS message.
- 15This concludes our tutorial on how to send a photo in an SMS or an MMS message on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, please leave them in the comments section of the video. We will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Send Photos in Messages on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Crystal, Thor