Send Images in Viber Chats on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to send photos in chat when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Mine is located here. You can see that there is a purple tile background and in the middle, there is the Viber logo which is a white speech bubble and it contains a white phone inside. If you have not pinned the Viber tile to your home screen, then swipe left and find it in the applications menu. Once you have located the Viber tile - wherever it may be - press down on it to allow us to enter the application.One the home screen, we need to find the Viber tile.
- 5We can either select a chat that we already have or we can create a new chat by pressing this icon here. It is a white circle with a white plus sign or white cross at the bottom. You can either create a new chat to send a photo or if you have an existing chat, you can use that. Choose which one you would like; we are going to use an existing chat.Then, we need to find a chat in order to show you how to send photos in a chat.
- 15Then find the photo; you can choose multiple photos by pressing this icon. You can see there is a white circle at the bottom in the purple bar and there are three white ticks and horizontal lines inside. If we press this, it is going to allow us to select multiple photos.Choose a section that has an image that you want to send.
- 22Add a description if you want. We have the option to delete the photos if you don't want to send them. Just press down on one of the "x"s. You can see at the top, each photo has a white outline and inside there is a white "x". Let's press down on one to get rid of it.Look through the individual photos.
- 27You can see that there is a big white circle and it has an envelope inside and it now says the number 3 in a smaller circle. This shows that there are three photos being sent. When you are happy to send this, press down on this icon and it is going to send your message.After we do all that - we have added the description we want and we are ready to send this - we press this icon here at the bottom of the screen in the purple bar.
- 30If you have any questions or comments about this video or the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to send photos in a chat when using the Viber application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Send Images in Viber Chats on Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Send Images in Viber Chats on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Send_Images_in_Viber_Chats_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Send Images in Viber Chats on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Send_Images_in_Viber_Chats_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Send Images in Viber Chats on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Send_Images_in_Viber_Chats_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.