Select the Right Model of Vulkano Player Vulkano Flow vs Lava vs Blast
Edited by Frank Fazio, Eng, Anonymous
Monsoon Multimedia, manufacturer of the Vulkano line of media streamers claims that they produce the worlds first "all-in-one video product". You can use a Volkano to watch live or recorded TV, videos, photos, music on whichever screen you want, where you want. The only differences between the models is the storage capability and DVR functionality.
All Vulkano models listed here are connected the same way.
- 1Choose Network Connection Type.You will need to connect your Vulkano to your router so it can send you audio and video over the Internet. There are 2 ways to connect your Vulkano to your home network:Advertisement
- Ethernet Cable.
- 2Connect Your Video Source To Vulkano.Advertisement
- 4Connect External Storage Device To Vulkano.
- SD card
- 5Select Proper Video Input On TV.
- 6Connect IR Blaster To Vulkano.
- 7Get The Following Info For TV Configuration.Advertisement
Player 1: Vulkano Flow
The Flow is the most basic model and does not allow you to record due to no additional on board memory. So if you just want to stream movies and TV from the Internet to your mobile, this one is for you.
Player 2: Vulkano Lava
If you want to record thirty 90 minute movies and shows, then the Lava is what you want. It has 4GB flash memory on board.
Player 3: Vulkano Blast
The Blast will allow you to record four hundred 90 minute movies and shows because of the bundled 160GB external hard disk.
Categories : Home Theater
Recent edits by: Eng, Frank Fazio