Select the Best Apps for the iPad
Edited by Vick Oluoch, Charmed, Eng, Anonymous
The best apps for iPad will help you enjoy using your app. That is why it is important to find the appropriate app. An iPad app is a software application designed to run on your iPad.
With over 40000 iPad apps, finding an appropriate app is a difficult process. The popularity of some of the apps usually makes the process of finding good apps difficult. One of the great ways of finding good apps is by using the search engines rather than searching the App Store directly.
For example, if you want to find the best document reader, a search on the search engines for "the best iPad document reader" will give you better results than going through every page in your App Store. Once you choose the app based on its ratings or popularity on Google, you can search for it in the App Store. The search engines not, always give you the best results.
Tips on finding great iPad apps
- 1Featured Apps:There are apps that are usually featured at the bottom of the App Store. These apps are what we refer to as featured apps. Apple chooses these apps as being one of the best of the kind. Such apps are usually of a higher quality. Moreover, you will be able to see the noteworthy and new list and the staff favorites at the first tab of the toolbar.Advertisement
- 2Top Charts:At times popularity never translates to mean quality. It is however important to have a look at this section. The Top Charts are usually divided into a number of categories. You can choose these categories from the right side of the App Store. Once you have selected your preferred category, you will be able to find the top ten paid and free apps. You can be able to choose, your iPad app based on this criteria.Advertisement
- 3Customer Rating:Once you are in the App Store, you can always search for an app by simply typing the name of the app in the search box. The results which are usually by default will sort the "most relevant" apps based on the search name. This however does not usually take quality into account. The best way of finding the best apps is by sorting them by the customer ratings. The rating of the iPad app and the number of times the app has been rated should give you a better picture of the best apps. An app that has been rated 4-star by 200 customers is better than an app that has been rated 5-star by 5 customers.
- 4Reading the iPad Guides:There are numerous guides on the internet. You will find these apps by doing a search on the search engines. These guidelines have been tailor made to suit your demands. You can also read the Apple guidelines on the best iPad apps.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.