Select an Emulation Mode for a Game Boy Game in the VBA Emulator
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to choose an emulation mode for Game Boy games in the VisualBoyAdvance emulator.
- 4You can click an emulation mode now.Different games require different modes of emulation. For example, "Kid Icarus" is compatible with all of these modes. If you need to configure this setting manually, and you can choose from several options:
- "GBA" is Game Boy Advanced;
- "CGB/GBC" is Game Boy Color;
- "SGB" is Super Game Boy;
- "SGB2" is Super Game Boy 2;
- "GB" is Game Boy.
If you are unsure which mode your game requires, you can simply click "Automatic".
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to choose an emulation mode for Game Boy games in the VisualBoyAdvance emulator. If you're having trouble changing emulation modes for Game Boy games in the VBA, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Select an Emulation Mode for a Game Boy Game in the VBA Emulator
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Lukward Thomason