Search your iPhone 6 Contact List
Edited by Kara, Vanessa, Eng, Sumit Bajaj and 4 others
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and this video will show you how to search iPhone 6 contact list. That's what we do, we go to the phone icon
- 11So this is how you do the search through your contacts if you have iPhone 6.If you have any additional questions on iPhone 6 or any other iPhone or any other phone, please leave them in the section below. Thank you and bye-bye.
Video: Search your iPhone 6 Contact List
Questions and Answers
Searching for names in contact list?
How can I search the names in contact list. I have tried: I have tried nothing new. Before I could get the names I want in search column
You need to update to the latest iOS version by following our tutorial on how to update iPhone devices.
Also, if you were using the Spotlight Search screen that can be accessed by swiping to the left from the home screen, then perform the steps below.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Tap on "Settings".
- 3Tap on "General".
- 4Tap on "Spotlight Search".
- 5Tap on the "Contacts" toggle if it is gray.It should turn green.Advertisement
If you see no keyboard when tapping on the "Search" field, perform a reset, which will not erase your data. You can follow our tutorial on how to perform a reset.
If that still does not help, then you will need to reset your iPhone completely. Follow our tutorial on how to perform a factory reset.
I want to read messages,WhatsApp message of my husband?
I want to read all message coming to this phone. I have tried: Meaning I don't understand
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: DZiegler, VisiHow, Anonymous