Search, Download and Install Applications from the App Store on iPhone 5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Charmed, Eng, Anonymous
- 1 iPhone 5 is the fifth generation of Apple's very famous phone, the iPhone. The phone comes with a four-inch retina display and runs on an A6 processor chip. This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the iPhone 5. The link to the mother VisiHow is here - Use iPhone 5
- 2 Searching for applications from the App-Store
- 3 Downloading, installing and opening applications from the App-Store
- 4 Please Note
- 5 Comments
You can use the App Store application in order to download, install and open applications for your iPhone 5. This VisiHow will discuss how to search, download, install and open applications on your iPhone 5 using the App Store.
Searching for applications from the App-Store
Follow the steps below to search for applications from the App Store:
- 1You need to Access the App Store on iPhone 5Advertisement
- 3You can also use the Tap Chart tab to search for applications that are on the top lists.
- 4The Categories tab is a list of applications on the App Store based on their categories.You can tap on the Categories button (upper right) in order to search for applications based on categories.
- 7Enter your desired search term (application name, application type, etc) and tap on Search
Downloading, installing and opening applications from the App-Store
Once you have searched for your desired application, you can now start downloading it by following the steps below:
- 3Tap on the Install App button
- 7Wait for the application to open.
- Internet connection is required to Search and Download applications.
- Some applications may also require internet connection while others do not require one.
- Data charges may be incurred if you are using your network's data connection.
- If WiFi connection is available, it is wise to utilize it.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed, Leomar Umpad