Seamlessly add zoom to quick time videos using iMovie
Edited by Emmy, Charmed, Eng, Graeme
QuickTime Player is perfect for doing short screen captures when you really need only limited enhancing capabilities, but to perform more professional display screen captures with screen zooming and also other niceties, you will need third-party software like Camtasia for Mac. Camtasia is awesome software for capturing the moments this software works for both MAC and PC it is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it if you are in picture taking.
This software provides excellent abilities for equally recording and professionally enhancing your recordings within the iMovie-style interface. If you want to be professional you must try these resources.
You could work with iMovie with this as well. This will help you in creating zoom on the tracks you want or on to the part you want to make more noticeable and it's really reliable in marketing the stuffs.
- 1Add that particular video that you want to edit like want to zoom in or out, import it to the project section.Advertisement
- 2Click the video clip which you desire to add video effect, select from the event browser and add the clip.Advertisement
- 3This will crop the section you desire to make noticeable and now you can see that the video track at that time could have rotations or zoom in it as it is configured now.Go through the "Crop" key throughout the midsection pane that will divide the project work area from your bottom level.
- 4Pick the "Ken Burns" option button with the top midsection part of the particular video clip editing.
- 5The actual eco-friendly rectangle denotes the actual commencement position, along with the initial reddish rectangle implies the distinct end position. The length of the distinct rectangles denotes how much a glide will get zoom as well as populate the actual exhibit.Locate the particular rectangles in keeping with wherever you would like the actual glide consequence to start together with stop.
- 6Click the Done button to prevent wasting the particular adjustments towards unique video you're while using the providers involving just save it and you got your work done.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Seamlessly add zoom to quick time videos using iMovie. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Seamlessly_add_zoom_to_quick_time_videos_using_iMovie
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Seamlessly add zoom to quick time videos using iMovie." VisiHow, visihow.com/Seamlessly_add_zoom_to_quick_time_videos_using_iMovie Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Seamlessly add zoom to quick time videos using iMovie." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Seamlessly_add_zoom_to_quick_time_videos_using_iMovie.