Scramble Eggs in Their Shell
Edited by Maria Arieanza Santos Tan, Lynn, Eng
Getting bored with the same old fried scrambled eggs on the breakfast table? Here's your chance to be just a tad more creative by boiling up a scrambled egg instead! And no, you do not have to break the egg shell open or even beat it.
- 2Make sure they are nice and tight so the egg won't jump around the sleeve. You're going to do enough rocking around with it as it is, not steadying it would only result into the breaking of its shell.Get the rubber bands and tie them on either side of the egg to secure it in its current position.Advertisement
- 7Pour in just enough water to submerge the egg in and add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to make sure the shell doesn't break in the water. Wait for the water to boil. Once it does, turn down the heat of the stove to medium and wait another five minutes before taking the egg out.Put it in a pot, or you can even use your kettle.
- Make sure to use clean stockings or even just a long sleeve T-shirt that doesn't have that "used" smell on it.
- If you don't have rubber bands, little ropes would do just as long as they can tie up either side of the sleeve that holds the egg.
- Check to see if the bands are still tied tightly after unwinding before spinning the egg around again.
- Never do this with an egg that has an already-cracked surface. You might just end up with a dirty shirt and no breakfast.
- Do not use an egg you suspect has gone bad. That isn't good for anything.
- Don't do this in a place where you can accidentally smash the egg into something while spinning it.
Things You'll Need
- Either a long sleeve T-shirt or stockings
- Two rubber bands or anything you can use for tying up
- A flashlight
- And of course, do not forget the egg!
Referencing this Article
APA (American Psychological Association)
Scramble Eggs in Their Shell. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Scramble_Eggs_in_Their_Shell
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Scramble Eggs in Their Shell." VisiHow, visihow.com/Scramble_Eggs_in_Their_Shell Accessed 22 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Scramble Eggs in Their Shell." Accessed Jun 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/Scramble_Eggs_in_Their_Shell.
Categories : Cooking
Recent edits by: Lynn, Maria Arieanza Santos Tan