Schedule Priority Interruptions on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to set a particular period for downtime, which allows the priority interruptions to be automatically activated on an HTC One M8.
- 9Scroll all the way down to the bottom, where we'll see the section, 'DOWNTIME (PRIORITY INTERRUPTIONS ONLY)'.This option allows us to set a time or period for downtime, and this will automatically activate the priority interruptions. We can then, for example, choose our time or multiple times. We can choose this for every day or choose if this is a regular thing.
- 10For example, if we press down on 'Days', we can choose all or any of the days we want.A green box with a checkmark indicates that day is chosen. This will turn on priority interruptions, which edit and moderate who can contact you, or what applications can interrupt you. There is another video tutorial on how to customize these priority interruptions on this website. Search for that video to learn how to do that.
- 18Between the times we just set at the bottom of the screen, this is who can contact us and how we can be reached.Since the three options are 'OFF', none of these things can disturb us between the hours of 11:00 PM, which we set for the start time, and 7:00 AM, which we set for the end time. This can be very useful if we want to get a good night's sleep, as we won't be getting notifications for messages or phone calls going off in the middle of the night. This is a great way to manage time, and will only allow what we want to happen during a certain time period. Outside of the set times, the priority interruptions will turn itself off automatically. They can be turned on manually if desired, but it will not be activated outside of the set times, allowing messages and calls to reach us normal.
- 19This concludes our tutorial on how to set a particular period for downtime, which allows the priority interruptions to be automatically activated, on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, and goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Schedule Priority Interruptions on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Thor