Scan QR Codes with viber on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Anonymous, Gordon, Jen M
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to use the Viber application to scan QR codes while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find and tap the Viber tile to open the Viber application.The Viber tile has a purple background with the Viber logo in white in the middle. The Viber logo is a speech bubble with a telephone in it. If Viber is not pinned to the home screen, swipe from right to left to view the App menu. Find Viber in the App menu and tap it. Once the app has loaded, we will need to find the settings menu.
- 4Tap the menu icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to open the options menu.The menu icon appears as an ellipsis, or three dots. The menu icon is accessible from any section of the application. All three sections, "calls", "contacts", and "chats", will have the menu icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- 8Tap "open" to open the website.This will take us directly to the website. QR codes allow us to embed a website in an image as a convenient way to access the website. For example, if we see a QR code in an advertisement while walking down the street, we can use a QR scanner to quickly open the website associated with that QR code. In this example, the website associated with the QR code is a newspaper, The Guardian.
- 9This concludes the tutorial on how to use the Viber application to scan QR codes while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Scan QR Codes with Viber on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Gordon, Anonymous, Thor