Save your Favorite Websites in Internet Explorer 11
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to show you how to save websites by adding them to your favorites tab while using Internet Explorer 11.
- 1We're going to find a web page, perhaps a web page on cooking, so I'll Google "cooking tortilla" One day you get home, you're hungry and you've got some guests coming around.You've got some eggs and potatoes and you're thinking what should I do? You want to cook a tortilla, a Spanish omelette. So, you're looking for a recipe and you find a recipe on BBC. Click on that.Advertisement
- 2So, you followed the recipe and now you want to keep it.It's not like a Word document that you can save. What we're going to do is add it to our favorites list. To do that, we click anywhere on the screen with our mouse button and here on the options is Add to Favorites. The favorites box is where you can keep a list of all your favorite websites that you'd like to revisit. If you want to revisit a site, you can add it to favorites and then access your favorites section to go to the website whenever you need to.Advertisement
- 3After we click Add to Favorites this box will come up.Here we can name it whatever we like. It will give you an automatic title which is often the title of the web page but you can change that to something that you would like. We can add it to different areas, but it's best to add it to favorites, or New Folder if you need to. Click add, and now it's added to the favorites.
- 5This is how to save websites by adding them to the favorites section when you are using Internet Explorer 11.If you have any suggestions, comments, questions or perhaps you'd like to share what's in your favorites tab and give some suggestions to the other people. Maybe we can compile a list of people's favorites websites. You've been watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Save your Favorite Websites in Internet Explorer 11
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Browser
Recent edits by: Crystal, Thor